Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 12

Well, today I think I might be getting sick...I can't tell if it's a cold or hay fever.

We drove to Mt. Aso today. Our driver was not so good and there were a few moments when I thought we might die going up the mountain. When we got to the top, we couldn't go any further because the volcano's activity was at a 4 (out of 5... Our translator said 5 meant we needed to run).

At dinner, we experienced the Japanese chicken wing...apparently there is a secret to eating chicken wings...I will be bringing it back with me to teach everyone. :)

Tonight ended with...KARAOKE! It wasn't what I expected. Basically, you rent out a room...some have themes and some our plain (ours was plain) and you sing with your group in the room. It was very fun. Not only did I take pictures, I took video too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment