Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 24

Today I had my first Starbucks Christmas cup of the season. It was really weird to be sitting in Starbucks, listening to Christmas music in English, surrounded by Japanese people and words.

I visited a dairy farm and a dairy packing plant today.

The person who drove me around today had a car with a left-steering wheel. It's the first car I've seen since I've been here that was like that.

I as able to look at an exercise facility and experienced a Japanese massage. The massage room looked like a hospital room from the 50s with 6 beds in it. Fully clothed, the 75 year old man giving the massage placed a small towel over me (over m clothes) to massage. It was quite an experience.

I tried blowfish tonight. It was actually very tasty and, despite being poisonous, I survived. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment