Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 21

To add to my vending machine comment from yesterday, I was told today that there are 5.5 million vending machines in Japan. Number one, I'm impressed that that number is actually known. Number two, that means the is one vending machine for every 20 people in Japan.

Today we were able to make our own perfume. Watch out America, I'm bringing back a one of a kind fragrance!

To add to the incredible experiences from this trip, we saw a dolphin show today and then we got to interact with the dolphins-- touch them, talk to them, and feed them. It was AMAZING!

I met my new host family tonight. They are very sweet people and, from the sounds of it, well travelled. I think they might be visiting Mackinaw Island after I showed my pictures from our 4th of July trip. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment